This is an advanced automation feature. If you want to learn the basics of card mirroring, check this article.
Create a workflow and let Placker do the mirroring for you
The new automation feature for card mirroring helps you save time by not having to manually mirror cards.
In cases where mirroring follows a standard, you can create rules that will trigger the creation of mirrors. Learn how this works with a practical example in the following section.
Setting up a rule in Placker.com
Suppose you are working with many colleagues in a project, but would like to keep track of what you need to do in your personal board.
You can set a rule where every time a card is assigned to you, it gets mirrored to your board.
To do this:
1) Click the title of the board in Board or Gantt view, and access the "Rules" tab. There, you will find the "Add new rule button"
2) Create the rule based on your context. In this case, when a card is assigned to Sam, mirror it to his board in "to do" list and remove it if he is unassigned
3) If needed, disable or delete the rule
Other use cases
Mirroring cards to a personal or team board according to members assigned is a very common use case. However, there are more situations where automated card mirroring can save a lot of time, such as:
• When a the "Meeting" label is assigned to a card (topic), mirror it to the board that will be used during the meeting
• When a new card (task) is created in a personal board, mirror it to the team board
• When a card (client) is moved to "Contract signed" list in a sales board, create a mirror in the production board
Questions or comments about this feature
Let us know by sending a message in the chat and we will be glad to help you out