When you import a board from Trello, you can select the board from the drop-down list.
This list contains boards where:
- You are a team member of the team
- The board is not archived in Trello
- The board is not already imported in Placker
If you can't select the board you want to import, please check the following:
- Is the board visible to you in Trello from the main page, is the board not archived?
- Are you an accepted team member of the board? If you are invited you will need to make sure you accept the invitation in Trello.
- Is the board not already imported in Placker, imported boards are available from the overview page in Placker.
Frequently asked questions:
- Can I import a public board? If you are a member of the board; yes. If you are not a member; no.
- I can't find my board, and the above did not work, what do I do? Chat with us or send us an e-mail on [email protected]