To make the process of keeping information updated and complete in Placker cards easier, we have designed a new UI for the card overview.
This is how the card looks when you double-click it in the Board, Gantt or Track view
Card overview features
The gray lines indicate that the card is dividade in four areas, whose possible actions will be described in the next sessions.
- Card title - click to rename
- Board title - go back to the board view
- List title - move card to another list or board
- Open trello - see the same card in Trello
- Open mirror - see the mirrored card
- X icon - close card
- Description - edit or add a description
- Checklist - click to rename and use the trash button at the right to delete
- Checklist items - click to edit title, due date, members, traffic light or delete
- Attachments - click to open in a new window
- Comments - add, edit and delete comments
- Card history - visible when clicking the comments button. See history of last actions instead of comments
- Attributes - here you will see and edit card attributes. By default, status, member, labels, plan dates and effort will be visible.
- Show empty attributes - make other attributes that don't have values visible.
- Show settings - show enable/disable buttons for card settings that may impact the schedule.
- Add attachments - Add a file or URL to the card
- Add checklist
- Actions - copy, move, archive or delete card
Questions and answers
How do I see the new card interface?
To see how the new card look in your own boards, access a board and double-click a card to open it as a pop-up window.
Where do I find custom attributes and fields?
At the right sidebar of the card otherview. You may need to click "Show/hide more blocks".
I can't see the actual dates
To see or edit actual dates, the status can't be open or no scope, because these statuses indicate that the card hasn't started or finished, there for the actual dates are null.
Can I navigate between cards?
Yes, you can use the arrows at the side of your screen to access previous/next cards
How do I share this card with a team member?
When you are in the card overview, copy the URL and send it to a board member
I would like to change the font size and print the card
You can change your browser zoom and print options for that.
I have other questions or comments about the new card UI
Please let us know by sending a message in the chat 😃