Professionals that work in a variety of tasks usually have the challenge of keeping up with many Trello boards at the same time.
For example, a Portfolio manager must be on top of what is going on in the Projects that compose the whole Portfolio.
In Placker you can manage your works across boards in the same view. There are two ways you can do this:
Open all boards in an organization
In the overview page, there will be an "Open all" link next to each organization title that opens all of its boards
Select many boards to be opened
If you need to open specific boards within an organization, or even open boards from different organizations, first open one of the boards, then click "Select boards" at the top left corner, mark the ones you wish to view and click Apply changes.
In the example above, we have selected boards "Project 1" and "Project 2", making them visible at the same screen.
Save a board group
When there are many boards loaded, the "Save as new group" button will appear next to the "Select boards" button we saw in the previous section.
You can then choose a name and select whether this group will be visible to other members. Notice though that members will still need access to the group's boards.
This makes it easier to access the same selection of boards the next time you open Placker.
Now, the next time you access the Placker overview page and click "Portfolio", projects 1 and 2 will be selected.
More articles on this topic::
- How to combine multiple boards into one
- You can read more about mirror mode in this article.
- How you can manage your work across multiple boards, by loading multiple boards. In this case a product backlog and a sprint backlog.
- How you can create cards from checklist items by drag and drop, and how the status of the cards and the checklist items stay synchronized.
- How you can use card templates to create a new card from a predefined template.