Our goal for this month was to add budget management. We released the first iteration for this and made sure the dashboard widgets can now report on budget now.
We also picked up a number of backlog items, this is what was changed:
Introduced budget tracking:
- You can now track estimated and spent budget with Placker, just like effort, you can set the budget on a card and track the budget in the dashboards.
- All widgets on the dashboards can now also report on estimated or spent budget.
Introduced import from MS Project
- We created an importer to import MS Project files, the first iteration requires you to copy/paste your data from MS project to Placker, the next iteration will allow you to drop your MS Project (xls) file in Placker.
Improved trackers and dashboards
- Added support for all unit of measures to all trackers, you can now view the trackers in: card count, estimated effort, actual effort, estimated budget, actual budget, estimated story points or actual story points.
- Added mixed dashboards, previously, you could only show one unit of measure on one page, now you can mix them up on the same page (For example to show actual and spent effort on one page)
Improved visibility of traffic light and priority
- Traffic Light and priority are now available to show on the card front and as a Gantt attribute column (when they are set on the card).
- Traffic light and priority are added to the Trello power-up.
Improved card mirroring:
- When you mirror a card from a checklist item, you can now copy the card description from the card to the new card.
- We changed the way how data is retrieved from the backend to retrieve less when the app is started, and more just before it is needed. This reduces the time that is required to load the app. (performance)
- You can now delete all cards in a list from the list detail panel (on the right-hand side). (UI/UX)