In the last two weeks we have introduced the following updates:
- You can now open any shared bookmark as long as you can see one of the boards in it.
- You can now also hide the top menu from the 'more settings' panel.
- You can now also hide dependencies and show the board title in the Gantt chart. (from the more settings menu)
- You can now also undo a single card attribute from the undo stream panel.
- You can now also view the throughput as an attribute tracker to view planned and actual throughput (or workload).
- You can also view attribute trackers by effort and/or story points in addition to card count.
- You can now also set the dates by range (+/- 90 days) in addition to setting fixed dates
- You can set the board flow diagram to show only the active cards