You can show or hide the cards that are shown by setting the filter. The filter can be set on any of the attributes of the card. It is available from the left-hand panel. You can save settings in a Placker bookmark.
There are three types of filters:
- Show cards with the set attributes. (e.g. to show all cards assigned to you)
- Hide cards with the set attribute. (e.g. to hide all cards in the done list).
- Show cards based on a date. (e.g. to show all cards that are closed in the last 30 days).
The screen recording below shows how to set the filter for a label in the Gantt tab, the other filter options and tabs work similarly.
Matching all or any attributes from the filter
There are two ways to filter cards based on the attributes settings:
- By matching ALL attributes; e.g. when you set a filter to show cards with 1 effort and label blue, it will only show cards that have BOTH the effort 1 and the label blue.
- By matching ANY attributes; e.g. when you set a filter to show cards with 1 effort and label blue, it will only show cards that have either the effort set to 1 or the label blue. (or both).
You can toggle the setting 'Match all attributes' to change the filter type.
Attributes set to hide will always be hidden
Regardless of the match setting, cards that have any attributes that are set to hide, will be hidden.
Multiple attributes values are always considered as ANY
When you have a filter set to show labels 'BLUE and GREEN' and effort '1' and the match type is set to matching all attributes, it will show cards that have 'Label set EITHER to Blue OR Green' AND effort set to 1.
Search or date filters are always matched
Search or date filters are always matched first, you cannot set a filter to show cards that have 'XYZ' in the title OR have a label 'BLUE'.