This month focus is on streamlining the current features as well as improving and automating the backend processes.
The following items have changed in the last week:
- Added a billing user role to the organisation, billing users can add a subscription but are not counted as an active user. Now you can add your billing department to the organisation, so they can handle the payments and invoices directly in Placker.
- Milestones have more attributes, you can now also set the status and actual start and end dates. This allows you to compare planned vs actual timelines for milestones as well.
- Gantt work hours can now also be set to 1 hour, which works great when you want to enter your effort by work days. When you set work hours to 1, 1 effort equals 1 day.
- When you assign members to checklist items, now the member is also automatically assigned to the card.
- Improved the board loader to skip the pop-up. Instead, the board loader indicator is visible when boards are loading.
- Backend cleanup processes have been automated.
Did this answer your question?