With Placker, you are able to extract information from your board in a visual way. This is useful to obtain customized reports and insights to better manage your work.
Follow the step-by-step to create your first custom dashboard:
1) Select Track view mode
2) This is the default dashboard. Click Create Dashboard.
3) Follow the next steps according to your preferences.
4) Delete the sample text widget and create new ones
5) Add and remove areas, then save the changes
6) That's it! You may now create a snapshot to compare to other versions of the dashboard in the future.
And that's how you create a custom dashboard. Explore the options of widgets that are available with Placker.